Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volvo Construction Equipment Wins Cannes Film Award

Volvo Construction Equipment
    Volvo Construction Equipment's new history film has been awarded a "Dolphin" trophy in the 2011 Cannes Corporate Media & TV Awards - an international festival exclusively for corporate films and TV documentaries, based in the historic film city of Cannes, France.
    The company's new film, The Master Builder, competed against 410 entries from 27 countries worldwide and impressed a panel of media experts to win in the Corporate Films category. The Master Builder tells the story of 175 years of Volvo construction innovation in a fresh and inventive way, featuring Hollywood actor Philip Barantini. The video was produced with the help of creative agency Poetry in Motion and freelance director Timo Pincket

A driven man with a burning passion.

Originally posted by Stock View Post

Volvo Construction Equipment
    Volvo Construction Equipment's new history film has been awarded a "Dolphin" trophy in the 2011 Cannes Corporate Media & TV Awards - an international festival exclusively for corporate films and TV documentaries, based in the historic film city of Cannes, France.
    The company's new film, The Master Builder, competed against 410 entries from 27 countries worldwide and impressed a panel of media experts to win in the Corporate Films category. The Master Builder tells the story of 175 years of Volvo construction innovation in a fresh and inventive way, featuring Hollywood actor Philip Barantini. The video was produced with the help of creative agency Poetry in Motion and freelance director Timo Pincket

Yeahh .. a decent enough Vid .... .. Ive owned their cars, their diggers and trucks .. and you know what? .. they are ok .. just ok .. they have their good points and bad .. the Vid would have you believe there is no other product in the world .. now if only Audi or BMW made diggers !!!
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Yeahh .. a decent enough Vid .... .. Ive owned their cars, their diggers and trucks .. and you know what? .. they are ok .. just ok .. they have their good points and bad .. the Vid would have you believe there is no other product in the world .. now if only Audi or BMW made diggers !!!
      It would be a VW ......if bmw made one; the engine would get hot then die....................
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
        It would be a VW ......if bmw made one; the engine would get hot then die....................
        Well Ive two motors of each over the years, and theyre not perfect either, but a good bit better than the rest IMO .. never had any engine probs ?

Gerry build quality is second to none though,.. unless your talking Lexus .. mind you its a while since ive looked inside a lexus.. actually that said .. the European plant for Kubota is in Germany
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Augh, that horrible concept excavator is in the video..... If I ever rock up on A site and that's waiting for me I WILL hang myself.....

Aside from that it's a really well put together bit of PR.
          http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

Working...
          X