Blimey .. its a bit dark in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blimey .. its a bit dark in here

Whats that smell ? .. is it my computa ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

You been into the Hagis again muz. Don't strike a macth , the whole place could go up .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
      You been into the Hagis again muz. Don't strike a macth , the whole place could go up .
      YIK nobody move .. it could all end in tears
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Oo I like this
        What you looking at ? ..

Comment

Muz, Shit it makes a difference to have a person with a sense of humor at the helm . Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
            Oo I like this
            Well jump right in Grumpy , The waters fine . Just keep an eye out for the empty lager cans .ould not want you slippimg Arse over on one.

Comment

Well jump right in Grumpy , The waters fine . Just keep an eye out for the empty lager cans .ould not want you slippimg Arse over on one.
              I should really get my posting digit out a bit more !
              What you looking at ? ..

Comment

Well , Some tales from home would be good . Seven guys living with one hot chick , should have some interesting tales.

Comment

Muz, Shit it makes a difference to have a person with a sense of humor at the helm . Keep up the good work.
                  Why thank ye .. we aim to please

Comment

Fook .. theres a definate wang in here .. *swishes hand behind arse without anyone noticing *

Comment

Well , Seeing it is a bit dark in here And a bit rank ,and off,And there is a warning at the gate Would Jokes of a racey nature and the like be all right being told in here . The Scroatlanders seem to be a very broadminded lot ,with strong broad shoulders .But those south of the border, not all mind , seem to have a zero sense of humor , and would be offended , if you say good morning to them .

Comment

Well , Seeing it is a bit dark in here And a bit rank ,and off,And there is a warning at the gate Would Jokes of a racey nature and the like be all right being told in here . The Scroatlanders seem to be a very broadminded lot ,with strong broad shoulders .But those south of the border, not all mind , seem to have a zero sense of humor , and would be offended , if you say good morning to them .
                        As long as its not homophobic, or racist, you could give it a go, if people are offended they can report the post, then we may have to consider guidlines, but the ethos of this section, is that there is no ethos (broadly )

Comment

But those south of the border, not all mind , seem to have a zero sense of humor , and would be offended , if you say good morning to them .
                          I'm Unbelivebly Offended by this comment!
                          http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

Originally posted by JD450A View Post
                            I'm not lol ...... just wait till the next Scotland England rugby result .. I'm sure balance will be restored

Comment

Originally posted by JD450A View Post
                              Gees Rory , Don't tell me you have started Picking the bits you want to read . You fit into the "Not all Mind " catagory.Seeing I am not posting at the other place ,certain people are now picking on my son and still abusing me . These type are the ones i speak of .

Comment

Working...
                              X