No announcement yet.

Blimey .. its a bit dark in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ers then. Leave sleeping dogs be, if you don't then your worse than the dog. :/

I have noticed that the brickys mate on the razz is not nearly as dangorous as the Chippy/Chippys mate on the Razz.... Jesus I must go to Bornemouth sometime..... Oh Wait I am to see frankturner hopefully :D
    http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

Originally posted by JD450A View Post
      ****ers then. Leave sleeping dogs be, if you don't then your worse than the dog. :/

I have noticed that the brickys mate on the razz is not nearly as dangorous as the Chippy/Chippys mate on the Razz.... Jesus I must go to Bornemouth sometime..... Oh Wait I am to see frankturner hopefully :D
      Lol I did 'augment' that one frum a humble 'brickies mate', seing as we are in the throws of coming up with user titles
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
        Oo I like this

Lol this is wierd ..... Have you got to be naughty to be down here .... I'm just looking at how many posts there are in here since I last visited
        I Pull for a living

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
          Lol this is wierd ..... Have you got to be naughty to be down here .... I'm just looking at how many posts there are in here since I last visited
          Well Mike , You will be mad if you don't visit daily from now on .
          We need your Posts .

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
            Lol this is wierd ..... Have you got to be naughty to be down here ....
            No mate but I think if you drink beer and fart .. life should be as normal .. its a bloke thing

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
              Well Mike , You will be mad if you don't visit daily from now on .
              We need your Posts .
              He does his best .. but he needs to give up chatting up the young blonds in the office ... .. infact some of them arent so young .. .. DAN > Mike .. take it from me mate .. they gonna eat you for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                No mate but I think if you drink beer and fart .. life should be as normal .. its a bloke thing
                Thats it you tell 'm Dan .. anyway what is normal .. someone told me a joke yesterday, and I farted .. the git didnt know I was paying him a complement
                What you looking at ? ..

Comment

haha

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                    Thats it you tell 'm Dan .. anyway what is normal .. someone told me a joke yesterday, and I farted .. the git didnt know I was paying him a complement
                    Hoy you old fart .. we are needing some negative input from your miserly old ways ? what have you to say for yourself man !
                    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
                    X