POP WARS > Irish Farmer 1, Rihanna 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POP WARS > Irish Farmer 1, Rihanna 0

An angry Irish farmer asked pop star Rihanna to leave his field after she was seen dancing bare breasted for a new video clip .....
    {if they are firm set them free ,if they are saggy cover up}

You can come and dance in my paddocks topless anytime Rihanna ....................

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...a-Rihanna.html

LOL .. I saw that story .. what is wrong with you Oirish fellas then ?

Comment

Blimey .. I saw some pictures wowwwsa ! If only I had a field

Comment

I agree she's a bit slutty and tarty ..... has she got my phone number ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
          LOL .. I saw that story .. what is wrong with you Oirish fellas then ?
          Some of them There folks from that neck of the woods 'ave strange ideas,...now a young female cavorting around very scantily clad in a field of barley ...................I remember that from the far distant past...........very distant past.............and I wern't telling her to cover up not by a long shot...................
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I've got acreage! Then again, I'm not about to risk being on the receiving end of the frying pan...

Comment

Working...
            X