harrrrrrr fire wood..............
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
      harrrrrrr fire wood..............
      maybe the bits around the outside ,

Comment

Well , I am abit crap at remembering to take photos ,and put them up
        Did a job last week, and did get a few photosbut realized that i never posted photos of stage one of the job.
        Sosee if i can find those photos first .
        OK Owner built a retaining wall and needed fill to backfill it with ,so kill 2 birds with the one stone ,dig dam bigger and get fill 002.jpg
        House and retaining wall was up the top of a hill .Up near the top looking down .
        001.jpg
        This is what we ended up with ,Flat areat o be able to mow .Idea is to create a fire break 006.jpgfor the house .

Comment

OK , Well roll on some months later , The owner wanted to "Hide " the other retaining wall. So Spent a day hunting and gathering rocks. He did not want a rock wall as such ,So first had to get some more fill ,so he had pumped the dam mostly dry , so removed the mud , then dug the dam deeper ,carting the fill up to the top ..002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg 001.jpg

Comment

fair bit of spoil to move there Ian ........ the retainer cover looks good too
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
            X