GAP group rental periods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAP group rental periods

Just found out today these guys charge 80% of the weekly rate for a one day hire :o what do you make of that ?
    I should have been a bricklayer .. 'I could have been a contendah'

Re: GAP group rental periods

I thought it was 60% then 75 for two days :?: if its 80 PC that is a total rip off :x mind you I have a problem with most of their charges ;)

Comment

I dont understand how they work it out .. is this standard across the board ?
      I should have been a bricklayer .. 'I could have been a contendah'

Comment

Originally posted by Gerrytheplasterer
        Dont think so but its always worh asking the question

I got stiched up by a similar ploy by HSS last week where a 1 day hire was atleast 50% of the weekly rate .. fooking scandal as no one tells you this when you book :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Dan

I got stiched up by a similar ploy by HSS last week where a 1 day hire was atleast 50% of the weekly rate .. fooking scandal as no one tells you this when you book :cry:
          Convention would suggest you ask and check this before you hire then ? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Gaz
            Originally posted by Dan

Convention would suggest you ask and check this before you hire then ? ;)
            Agreed .. best policy IMHO (as I have learned) :)

Comment

Working...
            X