A hard day at the office....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2D2????

I use paint.net, it is a free down load, to open the image with it right click use open with then paint.net, then use the image tab

paint.net.JPG the little screen opens up, tick the aspect ratio, then dial in the size you want.................................simple\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\======================
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Nice pics Wazza

You shouldnt need to use any picture editors ... the forum has some clever stuff built into it that does that for you ... just hit the advanced button .. then manage attachments and upload what ever you have
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Muz I have an rather ordinary connection so to upload 10 files of 4-5mb each or more is out of the realm of possibility ,a couple of hundred kb is much better ..
        Is there any way to increase the displayed size for uploaded pics, like the big ones when they are hosted by a third party site's or is it a file size thing ?.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
          Muz I have an rather ordinary connection so to upload 10 files of 4-5mb each or more is out of the realm of possibility ,a couple of hundred kb is much better ..
          Is there any way to increase the displayed size for uploaded pics,
          Yes it would be faster uploading smaller pics then, but even so, the forum will still format them to display at best, and yes, the optimum sizes can be changed in the software, but not by the user, but its set at a best for all position at the moment which works best in most situations.
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Ok here we is a few more low res pics from my phone ,if you don't like them chip in and buy me a better phone .............

Image0163.jpgImage0164.jpgImage0170.jpgImage0172.jpgImage0175.jpgImage0177.jpgImage0181.jpg
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X