Interesting guns ,If your in to them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting guns ,If your in to them

Largest machine gun legal?????? to own .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIOA5...der&playnext=1

Lol .. lots of those FPS Russia clips about and they are a laugh .. my favourite one is when he goes down to his local McDonalds in his armoured personel carrier I'll see if I can find it later

Here ya go

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

This shotgun is the go . Soon sort them grouse and Pheasants out
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9schN38YqA

Comment

Ian, in the US, you can still own a full auto machine gun (In some states), but as usual, the tax man is the beneficiary. I think it costs a couple hundred a year, and then you have the honor of shelling out upwards of 20,000$ for one. I would love a 1918-A1 BAR. Then again, a Ma-Duece or a mini-gun would be nice. Just the thing for handling "rodents."

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
          Ian, in the US, you can still own a full auto machine gun (In some states), but as usual, the tax man is the beneficiary. I think it costs a couple hundred a year, and then you have the honor of shelling out upwards of 20,000$ for one. I would love a 1918-A1 BAR. Then again, a Ma-Duece or a mini-gun would be nice. Just the thing for handling "rodents."
          Lucky dudes .. you should see the kind of stuff we have to go through in the UK for firearm ownership, it involves your doctor, and you have to be known and referenced by two seperate individuals, both of whom will get interviewed by the police during the course of your application for ownership, then there are restrictions on what can be owned, any firearms less than 24" oal are banned, except black powder or muzzle loading stuff. I can see why the vetting is so strict, but IMO if you clear that, why loads of stuff is still prohibited seems at odds. And ofcourse all these rules still doesnt stop criminals getting hold of guns
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

What ?, Muz are you saying tough gun laws don't stop criminals possessing prohibited weapons ,well that would be news to politicians I'm sure .....

Over here some years back they made responsible law abiding gun owners into criminals with a change of legislation without consultation ,
            just one politician decided all by himself to make gun owners hand in newly prohibited weapons ,all of which has no impact whatsoever on the black market trade
            to the undesirable elements .Someone should tell these fools that crims do not apply for a license ????

Comment

Chicago has long been a haven for the anti-gun politicians, and the Ex-mayor (Daley) never met a gun he liked. There had been a handgun ban in effect since the mid-80's. Just last year before he retired, the US Supreme court ruled in favor of a citizen who sue the city because they infringed on his 2nd ammendment right to keep and bear arms. That sent Daley over the edge, too bad. Now there are all these draconian rules on what you need to do to qualify to embark upon gun ownership. Registration, classes, references, target shooting, etc. Funny thing? The city won't allow any gun stores or shooting ranges within city limits, but demands you practice to qualify, but you can't keep the gun or transport it until you have the permit. Catch 22? That's why I am moving to a different state (One that allows concealed carry).

By the way, here's something to drool over http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=264439627

Comment

By the way, I absolutley love this woman. She makes me laugh everytime I watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdDj0...eature=related

Comment

I think we should move this thread into the daylight .. where it belongs .. I'll open the curtains on it in the lounge later unless anyone objects

Comment

By the way, here's something to drool over http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=264439627
                    LoL .. you could buy some decent plant for that money

Comment

By the way, I absolutley love this woman. She makes me laugh everytime I watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdDj0...eature=related

Hehe .... was that an old MP40 or something ? lol

Comment

Yeah I'd have to say that is an MP40. The only firepower I've ever tried was my father inlaws .22 caliber rifle I put a hole in a tin can just so I could say I've shot a gun. lol

Comment

1918 A2 BAR ........???

Hey Bruce does BAR stand for Bloody Awful Recoil .......

A bit like this ............Ouch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjMAD...eature=related
                          Last edited by Wazza; 12-12-2011, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                            I think we should move this thread into the daylight .. where it belongs .. I'll open the curtains on it in the lounge later unless anyone objects
                            Hi Muz , I put this down here as i Did not know If do gooders might be offended with the mention of guns .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                              Hi Muz , I put this down here as i Did not know If do gooders might be offended with the mention of guns .
                              I know fella .. but sometimes I think we should retaliate against all this political correctness crap

Comment

Working...
                              X