Happy New Year folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year folks

Off Topic, So Muz how did you greet the morning .Bright eyed and raring to go . Or have you drummers playing in your head .

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
    Off Topic, So Muz how did you greet the morning .Bright eyed and raring to go . Or have you drummers playing in your head .
    No I behaved myself (as usual) .. still enjoyed a few glasses of wine and a big drachm at 1.30 before settling into bed.. was woken at 7.30 because I forgot to put me phone on silent .... dozed for a few hours then got up feeling fairly refreshed it has to be said. Howz about you ? .. I know us scots tend to make more out of the new year stuff !
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Happy new year guys !! hope you all habe a good 2012 Its got to be better than my 2011 anyway!
      I Pull for a living

Comment

My Hangover was more from lack of sleep than over indulgence.

Comment

nappy yew hear ...yappy hew near.......... happy new year............................
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Happy New Year guys my wife and I just stayed at home this year, however early this morning I got a fire call that a pick-up truck was on fire. When we arrived on scene which was a soccer field behind where my wife works, we found an older model Chevy truck on fully engulfed. It appeared that somebody had been joy riding and either abandoned it and it caught fire or they set it on fire. Either way we got to use our new fire truck and got the fire out very quickly.

Comment

Belated happy new year guys, look after yourselves and have a GREAT year everyone !! I'm just about to get the packing started for a week in the Canaries, hope your weather doesnt get too cold when I'm gone

Comment

Enjoy the trip.........my buddy IH1255 is gone south for a month as well....
                A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Working...
                X