No announcement yet.

Simple but Effective Christmas Gadgets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing too dangerous. Me looking like a prat desprately looking at the levers sticker/labeling.... Headscratching.

Fortunatly I like to approch things like that on tickover and these grabs will open one jaw at a time....

Still 14m of pole sat over the cab with about 5m overhang on the front of the machine running along the road. Hell its a unreal feeling. put it this way, I'm not a great driver. But most sitework with forks or front bucket will be a doddle from nowforth, Just need to get to grips with X Patterns now and I won't be such a terrible person.
    http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

My most effective christmas gadget, isnt really a gadget , its some Malt whisky ....... very fine stuff from Speyside ...... its simple and bloody effective

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        My most effective christmas gadget, isnt really a gadget , its some Malt whisky ....... very fine stuff from Speyside ...... its simple and bloody effective
        Whilst you young uns are getting plastered, some of us have jobs to get on with, my next one is finding the bottle of port somone gave me ? I've got a nasty feeling my missus has snaffled it ? theres going be trouble I can tell
        I Pull for a living

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
          theres going be trouble I can tell
          See I clicked that red bit a hundred times expecting it to take me to a tasy link .......

Comment

Working...
          X