Are you still with us ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you still with us ?

Looking at the news forecasts anyone in Scotland could have been blown away by hurricane force winds up to 90mph /145kmh shite .
    So Muz are you still with us ????.......

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
    Looking at the news forecasts anyone in Scotland could have been blown away by hurricane force winds up to 90mph /145kmh shite .
    So Muz are you still with us ????.......
    Aye .. still haudin' onn .. found a tree in my garden that used to belong to my neighbour right enough One of the things that I saw yesterday that I've never seen in my life was the Forth Road Bridge flexing and bending in the wind .. thats a big old suspension bridge 2500 metres long, that carries a massive amount of traffic into Scotlands capitol city Edinburgh .. quite unbelievable.. it wasnt quite the Tacoma Narrows style of flexing .. just the deck bouncing up and down a bit

But I've never seen the likes
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Glad to hear it ,that kind of wind speed would level almost everything if it came though here I reckon ..........

Comment

Working...
      X