Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our New Home

Ok folks this is now in our new place of residence

Lets see how we get on from here .. I'll be moving the domain name across to the new hosts too to keep everything tight
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

But Muzz we haven't moved..............................or have we....................??????????????????????????
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
      But Muzz we haven't moved..............................or have we....................??????????????????????????
      You certainly have because

a: I just deleted the files for the old forum from its old location
      b: A thread you posted about power floats is missing .. handily that was one of my guides to make sure we were looking at the new forum in the new location
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

kewl pages certainly load faster for me !

Comment

Muzz you are a devious fast working git .....................well done now what are the two from down under going to have to talk about, and maybe my 'm won't be disappearing.

Comment

Muzz can we expect another tsunami in the dla2

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
              Muzz can we expect another tsunami in the dla2
              I think its good housekeeping to manage it at a reasonable size, however, given that this hosting arrangement contains far better headroom for running all the forum functions, it should perform the way it is supposed to, and perhaps there may not be any need for a trim for a while, and indeed so should all the forum functionality run better, IMO everyone should experience a smoother, less glitchy ride from here on in. I've found there to be operational problems across the board with double posts, hanging, you name it.... and I strongly suspect when I tidied it up the last time, this glitching was the reason for it getting deleted, because annoyingly, you would sometimes hit a button, and nothing happened, so you'd hit it again, and before you knew it, youd just carried out 2 functions instead of one , .. quite unitentionally it was mighty frustrating let me tell you

Comment

Muz you are a slick operator there is no doubt ,and things seem much faster here ...

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                  Muz you are a slick operator there is no doubt ,and things seem much faster here ...
                  Should get even faster now Wazza

Comment

Any faster Muz and I'll need the langer rodent to keep up................................................ ...

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                      Should get even faster now Wazza
                      Don't forget Muz my internet connection is as SloooooooooooW as Bro ......

Comment

Wow Muz, I'm out in the country two days and come back to a new site. Wanna build the rest of my house?

Comment

All running smooth as a babies bum, Muz .

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
                            Wanna build the rest of my house?
                            I'm sure theres only a small distance between you and a frying pan, thats keeping you motivated on that job ?

Comment

Bruce I built a house many years ago but I don't think I ever finished it off completely , from what I hear its contagious .. ..

Comment

Working...
                              X