No announcement yet.

It"s Here !!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much paint off that grading bucket! I have had mine a year and am already looking at re plating the thing as its worn real close to the holes on the blade. Think I will bolt a hardox face plate on it and that will last ages!

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
      It is a Hitachi Muz ,How do you think it would preform.
      Very nicely Of coarse .
      I wouldnt expect any different .. we have to hold our hands up to those guys .. they dont build things to fail and if any thing does they LEARN
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
        hardox face plate on it and that will last ages!
        Is good stuff fella and easy to weld
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
          Not much paint off that grading bucket! I have had mine a year and am already looking at re plating the thing as its worn real close to the holes on the blade. Think I will bolt a hardox face plate on it and that will last ages!
          High Grade Australian built buckets Jim
          We dig with our machines Jim , Where you guys seem to Grade more .

Comment

Hey Ian does the dozer blade come pre-drilled so you put a new cutting edge on when it wears out?

Comment

Ian, did you ever figure out how to tag your own photos with a signature to prevent pirating?

Comment

From the picture,it seems great,nice machine,you also have many types of bucket for usage.Believe it will support you many years.
                Excavator dozer parts supplier
                http://www.machinery-parts.net/

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
                  Hey Ian does the dozer blade come pre-drilled so you put a new cutting edge on when it wears out?
                  No Bert , It is a weld on cutting edge .Have always tryed not to use the blade too much .
                  Mate who had one of the first Midi excavators here, did a number of drive motors ..Put it down to pushing fill out on house site leveling jobs .

Comment

Working...
                  X