Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Aberdeenshire

Hello,

I am Wee Jim from Ballater in Aberdeenshire. I own and drive a JCB 8018 which I bought in Septamber to replace my Hitachi EX15-2. The jsb is a far supirior machine and i do alot of work with it. I am always on the look out for other attachments for it so i can get the most from my machine.

This looks a cracking wee forum i am sure i will learn alot.

Cheers

Jim

Alright Jim ?.. .... hows it going ? ... nice to see some support from the Scottish contingent welcome fella !

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      Alright Jim ?.. .... hows it going ? ... nice to see some support from the Scottish contingent welcome fella !
      Hello Dan, I am fine thanks how are you?? we need to have the scottish contingent represented on the big stage!! lol

Comment

Hi Jim, welcome to the forum , you might doubt our sanity sometimes though
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Allo wee Jim and welcome to the forum ,over here if you had a nickname like that you would most likely be seven foot tall ........

Comment

Hi Jim , Welcome to the Forum .

Comment

Howdy Jim , welcome and enjoy the fun, and theres some good technical stuff too if you post up some stuff ..... show us your rig ? we have a section for that I think
              I Pull for a living

Comment

Hello Jim. Welcome to the forum. A great bunch of guys. They must be, they haven't kicked the Yank out of the bunch yet.

Comment

Hi Jim howwwwwyaaadoooooin ? Welcome
                  Hydraulic oil -- its in my veins - - - well I assume thats what the pain is

Comment

Don't say much Jim, ........you one of them large silent types............. welcome anyhow............llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ll
                    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Hi welcome Jim
                      Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

Hey thanks for the welcome guys!!!

Comment

Thats quite all right Jim . Good to have someone new to talk with.

Comment

Working...
                          X