Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Hitches .. whats the state of play ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garry View Post
    Hi adrian and welcome to the forum mate .. we dont know where ste dalton has gone ? so I'll try and offer some view for you .. is the hitch required for a MCG site or is it for your own use ?
    Been doing some work for barhale so had to resort back to pins and hammer now got chance of some work with balfour beatty so need to get hitch sorted.

Comment

Ive used Hill hitches and they are great and reliable but .. what are BB saying you have to have ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        what are BB saying you have to have ?
        Probably just that it has to have some sort of secondary lock I would imagine ? .. but dont most anyway ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

surprised

Quite surprised at the amount of people who put youtube clips / pictures up on sites etc who have no safety pin in their hitch
          i have a hill tefra on the 3cx and its done 1400 hrs now and is a good as the day it was new ,good solid hitch

Comment

Working...
          X