volvo ec 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volvo ec 20

hi. i am after an acu for a volvo ec 20, this part can be found on any mini up to 3.5 ton and its usually under the seat, there must be some old 1.5 ton machines breaking out there............. fingers crossed thanks ron boyce

Re: volvo ec 20

Originally posted by ronboyce
    hi. i am after an acu for a volvo ec 20, this part can be found on any mini up to 3.5 ton and its usually under the seat, there must be some old 1.5 ton machines breaking out there............. fingers crossed thanks ron boyce
    Hi ron .. is it the small black resin box under the seat with six wires going to/from it ? .. I had the same problem If it is.. IIRC it only exists on machines up to about 2006 after which they did away with them. Ive just taken a faulty one out of an EC15 and am trying to see if I can do something with it, but I think its got a broken wire in it somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Dan
      Originally posted by ronboyce
      Hi ron .. is it the small black resin box under the seat with six wires going to/from it ? .. I had the same problem If it is.. IIRC it only exists on machines up to about 2006 after which they did away with them. Ive just taken a faulty one out of an EC15 and am trying to see if I can do something with it, but I think its got a broken wire in it somewhere
      How about firing an email off to these guys ?

http://www.ecu-repairs.com/engine-ecus/ ... &network=s

I know its mostly cars quoted here but an email aint going to hurt ?

Comment

Why did you buy an EC20 anyway .. you could have bought a 3 tonner for that nearly ? :|
        Courage is rightly considered the foremost of the virtues, for upon it, all others depend.
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Ok I just replaced it .. you want my old one ron ? , i've picked off some of the rubber but cant be bothered trying to locate the fault ... VOlvo wanted £307 for a new one

Comment

Fek .. now I got one too .. this should be in the things that piss you off section :( £278 is the cheapest I can get it from Volvo .. thieving gits

Comment

Yep I got 16A1.1 - 02100 is that right .. or this a compo ?

Comment

Yaas compo it is

Originally posted by Gaz View Post
                Yep I got 16A1.1 - 02100 is that right .. or this a compo ?
                Yeah thats the numbers .. but I'm fooked if I'm getting anything off Google

Ok it is a compo

I've gone for 'regulator' to start with,.. and drawn a blank ,.. whats the prize then ?

Comment

Working...
                X