Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Langer rover for me mate stock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen

Wow never seen a belt drive on a Land Rover, plenty of farm tractors but never on a car or truck.

Comment

Looks familiar ,think I have been there before...........

Comment

Bloody leafer ................Bert there is a tractor PTO kit available for langer rodents..................................
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Interesting over here Land Rover's are usually a high end vehicle for the rich you never see them as farm equipment or for industrial applications. How come you guys call them "Langer"?

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
            How come you guys call them "Langer"?
            Probably something to do with the type they attract ,or just the unusual local vernacular .....

Over here Bert we usually show some degree of sympathy to "Langer" owners ...

Comment

Here we go again ..........................google langer.........................

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                Here we go again ..........................google langer.........................
                HA HA .........................

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the langer rovers, because as Bert says, most here in the states are a status symbol and all dressed up with fancy gadgets. This one however has the solid looks of the old Ford Bronco pickup, which I lust after.

Comment

I like the IHC Scout personally or the Jeep CJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                      Probably something to do with the type they attract ,or just the unusual local vernacular .....

Over here Bert we usually show some degree of sympathy to "Langer" owners ...

... Oi.... i resemble that

Comment

As do I .........................lot of plant folks here use the rodents as the lanky ruder has a crap gear box and can't pass a diesel pump (servo to you blokes down under.........)

Comment

They have a rediculously loyal following .. and are never out of the garage, even the new kit they use cheap plastics in the manufacture ,,... I'm fooked if I know how they 'maintain' the reputation, sure they once had one but not now.... bit like JCB ..... they break down all the time. I had a rangy once , great off road and a babe magnet :bumm: ........ but that all came crashing down when it had a gearbox failure on the way to our restaraunt

Comment

See....there's the great misunderstanding its in the name ya see..... LAND ROVER, LAND not road LAND and its british built and there ain't much "land" in this place is there so it follows don't it, we got fields valleys some hills and even the odd sand dune but its all a bit short so what we got never was designed for miles of roads only crossing the odd field when the old Massey Ferguson played up but and its a big but for all its failings with a little bit of tlc and one or two bolt ons they are just about the most capable series off roader out there....diesel of course.

Comment

Working...
                            X