New Blast Cleaning mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Blast Cleaning mask

Ive come across a new face mask for those of us that do a lot of blast cleaning .. its proven to be very effective where all others have failed, its well priced , and very effective .. It was developed for the boating marketplace , where users would use it to protect against wind and rain, at high speed, which is very painfull at high speed in a boat.

From our perspective it offers full face protection , and has excellent anti fogging characteristics, and drainage, should there be water ingress.

I tried one today whilst cleaning difficult clay off a digger , and after many years of enduring troublesome blow back from the pressure washer, this thing really works, is has a foam padded relief inside for comfort,around the eyes, with a wide elastic headband behind the head to hold it on and is very comfortable to wear/use

Its called the 'Save Phace Sports Utility Mask'

you can get them here
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Looks like your going paint balling Muz ? ,Would be good if they had a filtered air line input for dusty jobs ......

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
      Looks like your going paint balling Muz ? ,Would be good if they had a filtered air line input for dusty jobs ......

Yes they do look like those .. I came across the idea by accident, as Ive struggled to find something to stop stuff getting in my eyes when washing diggers covered in heavy muck, that still lets you see, whilst trying to do the job

Ive also seen moto cross guys use them
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

What about this ,it would enable you to wear your very best suit underneath whilst cleaning the dreaded diggers .......
        And would also enable the wearer to clean public toilets without fear of contracting a disease Bonus ....

Comment

Thats the sort of kit you need before entering the Plant & Construction 'sump' too

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            Thats the sort of kit you need before entering the Plant & Construction 'sump' too
            @@@@ that ! ... our khazi more like after the wifes had some curry for dinner
            I Pull for a living

Comment

You are a charmer Mike

Comment

You are a charmer Mike
                You should see my missus Shes got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp
                I Pull for a living

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
                  You should see my missus Shes got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp
                  Have you tried asking Nicole Sherzinger out ? (Im sure thats a KFC Meal ? :wub:) just incase youve misplaced your charms .. Im sure Lewis wouldnt mind

Comment

(Im sure thats a KFC Meal ? :wub:)
                    And very tasty whichever way you look at it/her :wub:

Comment

Here's the kind of masks we have been wearing for the last 18 months

Castner Kelner 191 (Medium).jpgCastner Kelner 044 (Medium).jpg

Mog
                      If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

I could use one of them for our khazi
                        I Pull for a living

Comment

The force is strong in them Padawan
                          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Working...
                          X