Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone - Chris from H.E. Services Plant Hire

Good morning everyone,

The forum looks very interesting, I currently work in the National Hire Centre at H.E. Services Plant Hire Head office. I help maintain the company's Facebook and Twitter pages.

thanks

Chris

Hi Chris , Welcome to the forum .Not many of us here, so you input will be welcome .

Comment

I shall put a tweet out on our @planthire_he account.

Comment

Well , Being an Aussie , i know stuff all about HE , so i googled it . Big outfit .

Comment

Hello and welcome aboard the forum Chris . And I hope ye not be Spam cos I likes me Spam to stay in the can ....

Comment

As you can see ,it is a well set up forum , All we need is good members to join in .

Comment

I have added our services etc so will not be spamming although I do have many good pictures if you'd like to see them.

Comment

I know your not spam Chris ,It was just dry Aussie humour .....We like pictures here so post away ........

Comment

So , The "oops " file , All hiree Oopses ? The 3CX on its side ,Someone trying the Dancing diggers routine ??? I am glad most of Australia is solid rock, That slop you guys seem to have to try and work in ,Yuck !!!.

Comment

Welcome chris hope you enjoy your stay and contribute to the forum.

Comment

Hi Chris welcome How is Mr Edeleanu these days ?
                      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hi Chris welcome to the Forum

Originally posted by cholloway_he View Post
                        I shall put a tweet out on our @planthire_he account.
                        Cheers

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                        And I hope ye not be Spam cos I likes me Spam to stay in the can ....
                        Fear not Wazza these are bona fidae gents .... anyway spam hound Dan would have been on the case faster than you can say ' Damn..... my JCB burst another hose again !' hold up ... that makes me sound a bit slow ? innit?

Comment

Good Morning (Here in the states) Chris. Welcome to the forum. Pictures!? Where are they already??? As stated, solid contributions are always welcomed.

Comment

Howdy Fella
                            I Pull for a living

Comment

Welcome Welcome.

Would you like a Fulltime Backhoe Driver?
                              http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

Working...
                              X