A customer of ours tried to dance in the Mud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A customer of ours tried to dance in the Mud

I bet it didn't come out as easy as it went in there .

Comment

I do have a few pictures of when we were pulling it out, will locate them today.

Comment

So what happens .Does the hirer pay for the recovery repairs etc .Or do they insure against their {i guess there is no other way to put it } Stupidity .

Comment

IMG00287.jpgIMG00290.jpgIMG00291.jpgSR22;NWH 012.jpg

Comment

I take it, it was a scottish job, being as kilwuddie's machines were digging it out ?

Yes Ian, I would certainly expect the customer to pay for the recovery of a machine, plus any damage done to it whilst it got bogged, but ofcourse it may have been one of HE 's own operators

I should take more snaps of mine when they get in trouble, like the one I recovered from being rolled upside down last year
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

From what i saw of HE Drivers on the program i wouldnt be suprised

Comment

Was there any damage done? Sure brings back memories of doing flood work last spring.

Comment

Its things like that that put me off hiring my digger to folk. I only have 1 digger and i dont want it runied by folk that think it must be easy to drive em!!

Comment

Originally posted by Local diggers View Post
                    From what i saw of HE Drivers on the program i wouldnt be suprised
                    There certainly was some muppets on that programme weren't there.

Comment

Working...
                    X