X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must have been drunk tonight

Quite enjoyed this vid

4.40 when darthvader came on was a hoot

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

What the @@@@ were you on mate ?

Comment

Originally posted by Garry View Post
      What the @@@@ were you on mate ?
      Well Ya know me pal .. family guy .. teenagers pulling you this way and that, just trying to mellow of a weekend, and hey, all i had was some red wine and a dram ... how much I'm not admitting to .........
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Indeed you must have been... Pitiful, just pitiful. I would have thought you more to be a Macbeth type

Comment

well I am drunk tonight after a wee win after the gold cup and thought you were spot on muz thinking of taking the family out to euro disney or something at easter only thing is I hate all those rides .. guess I'll have to just stay in the bar eh ?
          I Pull for a living

Comment

wtf
            A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Ive got a fancy dress coming up where I was gonna go as darth,its a reunion bash ... but I'm fecked if I gonna have to lift me helmet every time I want a swally ? plus, do you think I'd be a babe magnet looking like that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                plus, do you think I'd be a babe magnet looking like that ?
                I guess it depends on the size of your "light sabre" ,and perhaps most importantly the wallet of course .........

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  but I'm fecked if I gonna have to lift me helmet
                  lol .. If I could paste that into a few posts here and there

I think Wazza is right ... pack a large light sabre, and stick some socks down yer troosers too

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                    I guess it depends on the size of your "light sabre" ,and perhaps most importantly the wallet of course .........
                    Originally posted by Muz View Post
                    I think Wazza is right ... pack a large light sabre, and stick some socks down yer troosers too
                    You guys are pathetic... truth in advertising... :)

Comment

Working...
                    X