Cool Kit On The CPHQ Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Kit On The CPHQ Site

It's been a dry spell since I last posted pics. I've been busy dealing with idiots Where to begin.....? The most recent moment of excruciating pain was last Thursday when my least favorite truck driver delivered the first set of roof trusses. This guy couldn't back a wheel chair into a hospital room, so why he is delivering roof trusses escapes me. He managed to crack 2 fence posts, bend a wire flower basket atop on of my gate posts, widen my drive way by about 10 feet, run over my stacked firewood pile and convert it into pavement a few times, created about 10 ruts in the gravel when he dug in with his drivers, almost lost the steer tires into the ravine, etc., etc.. The highlights of the 1 hour 45 minute attempt to back up to the site included me lifting the rear of the trailer with the 933 and dragging it back onto the road because he had backed it into the wood pile and high centered his drivers, AND having to pull him backwards up the remainder of the hill, with the 933 while he was trying his best to help by having his truck in 1st gear (yes, forward). I won, leave it at that.

On the brighter side, I also received a delivery from, of all places, Menards. I purchased a bunch of treated lumber for the wrap-around deck (cuz it was on sale). Surprisingly, the delivery driver was very capable and had this nifty gizmo to unload the bunks of lumber. In effect, instead of a Moffit spyder forklift, his tractor IS the forklift. Here are a few pics.
    Attached Files

Wow and they keep that moron employed? Wonder what he costs the company in damage he's done? That sure is a neat forklift Bruce, did they make that themselves?

Comment

Haven't seen one of those before ,it would be a bit hard on the neck twisting around to get a good look at the forks ..

Comment

Thats a cool gadget .. pity about your roof truss driver .. I dont know how people like that hold a job down either ... plus I'd be thinking about sending a bill to his employers for 'reinstatement'
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thats a great idea! I assume passenger seat swivels with controls etc

Comment

Seeing how i frequent other forums , i know these are old news . Come on Bruce ,where is this weeks progress.

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
              Seeing how i frequent other forums , i know these are old news . Come on Bruce ,where is this weeks progress.
              Right-O Ian. This was what I wanted to share with these fellows last weekend, but couldn't upload. Hold your pants on mate, I'm getting there...

Comment

I have never seen a truck like that before thats a great idea!!

Comment

Working...
                X