Kubota KX080

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubota KX080

Was doing some test digs today for some soil engineers an used one of my Kubota Kx080 to go down a couple of meters.

I was digging through rocky stuff .. and this machine just doesnt give up ?

It will burst teeth on the bucket before it stops digging
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Those machines seem to be pretty popular both sides of the Atlantic I've seen a few around here and looked into the price of one myself. I've seen some used ones in the U.S. with that fancy angle blade. How many do you have Muz?

Comment

Just a couple .. but I'd buy another anyday, they've been pretty faultless, except one needed a new pump when it was only a year old. That was an eye opener, as its the first pump failure Ive ever seen in any Kubota, and Ive owned hundreds of different ones for over 20 years
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Maybe it was "Made on a Monday" or a "Friday Afternoon". lol "Maybe it was Industrial Disease" Lol!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlAPDQdHqCY

Comment

Working...
        X