Show us yer Hours!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us yer Hours!!

Come on then for a little fun lets see picures of your hours. Lets see the biggest hours on the clock and who has them! There is no point taking pictures of my diggers clock as she only has 1300 but there must be some of you out there with 13,000 and more!! So lets see em!!

Does that included Muz's 1949 Fordson fortunatley the clock stopped on it long ago

How long did it take you to do those hours Jim out of interest ?

Comment

it includes anything. Lets see whats got the biggest amount of hours on it!

I got my digger in september and I have done 270 till now. But i am not using it full time as many jobs dont require it.

Comment

Well Our Cat 939 drott is getting close to clicking over 12000 hours . .We did not own it for it's first 11 and a bit thousand hours ,so we did not get the 1.3 millon dollars it would have earned.

Comment

My friend just sold his old Ponsse Timber Harvester with 18,800 hours and still plenty life left!!!

Comment

I had a picture loaded up of my down stairs ' fuzz' ... cozz I thought the thread title was show us 'yours' , glad I re read it
            Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

Working...
            X