muchmud joining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muchmud joining

Hi everyone just registered, was told about the site by another member but won't name in case thats not the done thing here, he'll say who he is if he wants to but my thanks. I got myself a IH 100B series 2 loader and have been struggling with a few problems that need sorting but with no knowledge of them and no manual its one step forward two back work but recently i've been given a few tips and info thats helped. It runs but breaths a bit and the hydraulics need some simple sorting hopefully and for now i'm waiting on a second filter to appear, if that sorts things out then i'll get on to other bits. Although its got interesting prospects i do have a serious use for it and because its long term i want a repair manual, i've just bought a IH 175 manual hoping some stuff might be the same but if anyone knows of the right manual being available i'd be happy to hear of it.

Welcom muchmud , theres some crafty geezers about ... like all those kinda bods, you gotta stir them up a bit for a response nice to havya along
    Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

welcome muchmud enjoy some froth and engagement from the upper level of plant & construction talk
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

yeah thanks lads, i was having a nose around and landed in a "sump"... very interesting place.

Comment

Welcome Muchmud . Good to see you found the place .. Wazza being an owner of one of the said machines has a bit of experience with them . and you never know ,could be some come out of the closet and admit to knowing something of them .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
            ,could be some come out of the closet and admit to knowing something of them .

Well ..... it took a few years for you to admit to being a 33C ... you gonna have to lay off the beer mate :bumm:
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Muchmud.............from the wrong side of the planet and touting a fecking drott to boot ..................very difficult to extend the hand of failte........but if he allows me to burn the drott it'd change me mind...................or burn it yourself make pictures of the joyous event post them here I'd settle for that................

come in pull up a sheep 'n settle to the fire and tell us your story.........................................
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

muchmud.jpg

I hope it not an [SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=comic sans ms][B]OMEN[SIZE=1]

666 the mark of the beast
                A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Stock , Wazza and I found Our Muddy mate over on red power asking questions . As far as i know he is in the British Isles ,not one of us wrong side up or them other side of the ponders .
                  He had found an english track loader site and contacted guy running it . Unfortunately got no responce .
                  He was sold a 100B series 2 , but told it was a 100E .

Comment

Hello muchmud and welcome to the forum ....Don't worry about Stock he's all bark and no bite really as Ireland is so wet his matches wont work anyway ...

I own one of the said sad machines and have a basic working knowledge of it ,I'm not sure if the workshop manuals are available but there are owners out there that have them ,I have a copy but find it sadly lacking in any detail , I think a parts manual with exploded views would be handy .

Comment

No worries lads, stock mate pug mahone (excuse spelling its been a long time)) curragh clare 1950 and nowadays Essex GB eastern outskirts London but still in the green.just to set the record straight i was told it was a B100E but its a 100B series 2. Ian thanks again nice to be here. Wazza i'm liable to become a pest if you got one of these buggers but look on the bright side .....i mean well. I've bought myself a IH 175 manual through Eblag GB, its on its way so can anybody tell me if i just wasted the readies or can it be some use to me ?, see start as ya mean to go on. By the way the "Sump" letter to the aussie minister just change a few of the definative words and could just as well be written here, reasurring to know both sides of the world are run by donkeys using the same book.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate
                          I Pull for a living

Comment

Originally posted by muchmud View Post
                            .just to set the record straight i was told it was a B100E but its a 100B series 2. Ian thanks again nice to be here. Wazza i'm liable to become a pest if you got one of these buggers .....i mean well. I've bought myself a IH 175 manual through Eblag GB, its on its way so can anybody tell me if i just wasted the readies or can it be some use to me ?.
                            The seller that you bought it from was very confused ,there are B100,100B,100B series 2,100E, but no mixture's like B100E as the B's are British and the E is American.
                            The 175 is a much larger machine and quite different in most aspects I believe so I'm not sure what help the manual will be to you .
                            If you have questions you can try asking , other closet international owners here might help out, I'm sure between us we can but try ...
                            Last edited by Wazza; 18-04-2012, 09:58 PM.

Comment

I should add that I can provide you a few PDF files to give you somewhere to start from ,but they will need to be emailed due to file size constraints on the forum .

Can you post a picture of the little problem machine for perusal ?? .

Comment

Working...
                              X