Mini Size machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Size machine

Might be just the thing for you Bert .Should be Pick up Truck Towable .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-5jk...eature=related

Looks handy but they only show it pushing small amounts of loose sand and crushed rock ,it probably wouldn't cut into hard ground .

Comment

What about this bert ,right up your alley I reckon ,a 2 tonne toy ....

Comment

With that lazer setup ,its meant for final trim.Basicly all the operator has to do is steer and work the front dozer blade .

Comment

Take two ?? ,forgot to add the link ........
          What about this bert ,right up your alley I reckon ,a 2 tonne toy ....

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bulldozer...item2ebd46953f

Comment

Thats got your name written all over it Wazza . 25 years or so , it will be a vintage crawler .

Comment

No thanks looks like junk to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                With that lazer setup ,its meant for final trim.Basicly all the operator has to do is steer and work the front dozer blade .
                That looks a tidy wee yoke
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
                  No thanks looks like junk to me.
                  It could well be junk but weren't you looking at buying a tow along backhoe ,this would be a huge step up in comparison. And as a bonus it only has 150 hours on the clock ,probably because the hour meter stopped working .

Comment

How do you compare a backhoe to a grader Wazza? That grader didn't have sideshift, moldboard tilt, and not likely able to deal with hard ground, plus the pins are really small and flimsy looking. At least the towable backhoe was decently built it's only real downside is that it doesn't have 360 swing on it like a tractor backhoe.

Comment

I wasn't talking about the grader ,there is a link to a mini Chinese crawler with a backhoe .You need glasses.

Comment

You should of quoted that part then... And no I'm not buying chinese junk.

Comment

Working...
                        X