Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help I'm Fecked...................Now What.......................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help I'm Fecked...................Now What.......................

Well I outfeckin did myself today so I did, may have done a lot of stupid thing in my life but well today was the pinnacle of my feck ups. Why you ask, Well if I had lost one of my appendages from a business point of view it wouldn't have been so bad so feckin stupid ............................
    Lost my Smart phone didn't I .........................twenty years of contacts gone down the pan.................

I suppose all is not lost just being a bit of a drama queen, rang the provider locked the phone down so as there would be no huge bill with calls to nigeria or Aus...........or some such place.............

I was sharp enough to have my info backed up in a least two different places so not so bad but let it be a warning to you all back up your mobiles way too hard to get the info back once it is gone.......................................

I have to buy a new diddley phone tomorrow any recommendations............................ just getting used to the Samsung so as I was and quick too only 8 weeks ........................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Sods law Stock, just when ya get what you want its gone, done it myself mate and no doubt along with untold others not that knowing helps at all. You're right its like losing half ya senses till you're all back up and running but fair do's you were cute enough to have it backed up. Ever wonder how we got here, cos without getting all the age abuse i remember life before mobiles y'know them red boxes on street corners and coins and i'm talking about before the a...holes started using em as street mounted piggy banks and there was only one directory enquires service and no fly by wire controls and 100B series 2 hydraulic filters grew on tree's .....ah the simple life.

Comment

No red boxes but green and yellow ones and in them days one could hide on a big site, remember one plant man I was subbed into used have a few dead men on a large site ........no finger print scanning or that crap................. diesel was 4/6 a gal oil £10 a barrel and noone was worried about a digger or dozer marking its patch............. drove an 7 jake and a barrel of hydraulic a month was nothing for it to loose............
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Well at least you have the back ups

Thats one advantage of iphones ... that they back up to the 'cloud' all the time (just one of apples servers in the sky) so ye always have yer bit on the sides number retained

Bummer all the same .. I think I'd commit hari kari if I lost mine .... thus it has become an appendage of my self
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post

Lost my Smart phone didn't I .........................twenty years of contacts gone down the pan.................
          ......................... just getting used to the Samsung so as I was and quick too only 8 weeks ........................
          If your SMART PHONE is so smart how come its lost ?????? .................
          Recommendations ? Samgsung Galaxy S2 ,probably what you had already .....

Comment

Working...
          X