NO petrol from shell or Esso???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO petrol from shell or Esso???

Got this mail today and I'll be doing it..........................

PETROL WAR STARTS MAY 1st 2012

THIS IS NOT THE 'DON'T BUY' PETROL FOR ONE DAY, BUT IT WILL SHOW YOU HOW WE CAN GET PETROL BACK DOWN TO £1.00 PER LITRE.

This was sent by a retired Coca Cola executive. It came from one of his engineer buddies who retired from Haliburton. If you are tired of the petrol prices going up AND they will continue to rise this summer, take time to read this please.

Phillip Hollsworth offered this good idea. This makes MUCH MORE SENSE than the "don't buy petrol on a certain day" campaign that was going around last April or May! It's worth your consideration. Join the resistance.

We are probably going to hit close to £1.50 a litre by this summer and it might go higher! Want petrol prices to come down?

We need to take some intelligent, united action. The oil companies just laughed at that because they knew we wouldn't continue to "hurt" ourselves by refusing to buy petrol ...

By now you're probably thinking petrol priced at about £0.99 per litre is cheap. Me too! It is currently £1.38 at SHELL and ESSO for regular unleaded, climbing every week.

Now that the oil companies and the OPEC nations have conditioned us to think that the cost of a gallon of PETROL is TOO CHEAP at £0.87 to £0.99, we need to take aggressive action to teach them that BUYERS control the marketplace..not sellers.

With the price of petrol going up more each day, we consumers need to take action.

The only way we are going to see the price of petrol come down is if we hit someone in the pocket by not purchasing their petrol! We can do that WITHOUT hurting ourselves.

How? Since we all rely on our cars, we can't just stop buying petrol.

But we CAN have an impact on petrol prices if we all act together to force a price war.

Here's the idea: For the rest of this year, DON'T purchase ANY petrol from the two biggest companies, ESSO & SHELL

If they are not selling any petrol, they will be inclined to reduce their prices. If they reduce their prices, the other companies will have to follow suit.

But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of SHELL and ESSO petrol buyers. It's really simple to do. Now, don't wimp out at this point - keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people.

I am sending this note to at least 15 people. If each of us send it to at least ten more (15 x 10 = 150) ... and those 150 send it to at least ten more (150 x 10 = 1,500)... and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth group of people, we will have reached over 1.5 MILLION consumers. If those 1.5 million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 15 million people will have been contacted!

If it goes one level further, you guessed it... 150 MILLION PEOPLE!!!

Again, all you have to do is send this to 10 people. That's all!

How long would all that take? If each of us sends this e-mail out to ten more people within one day of receipt, all 150 MILLION people could conceivably be contacted within the next 8 days!
    Acting together we can make a difference.

If this makes sense to you, please pass this message on. Don't buy from ESSO or SHELL UNTIL THEY LOWER THEIR PRICES TO THE £0.99 RANGE AND KEEP THEM DOWN.

THIS CAN REALLY WORK IF YOU DO YOUR PART AND PASS THIS ON TO EVERY ONE IN YOUR EMAIL CONTACTS – ALSO POST IT ONTO YOUR FACEBOOK & TWITTER ACCOUNTS.
    REMEMBER – STARTING MAY 1st NO PETROL FROM ESSO or SHELL!

(why wait till then, get into the habit by starting now)
    A driven man with a burning passion.

That has been doing the circuit since fuel was 50 p a litre
    how wonderful it would be if it worked

Regards Peter

Comment

They tried the same shit here it doesn't work it's up to the politicians but that won't happen with how they keep getting kickbacks from the oil companies. We would all have to collectively revolt to send them a message they would have to listen too.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
        We are probably going to hit close to £1.50 a litre by this summer and it might go higher! Want petrol prices to come down?

By now you're probably thinking petrol priced at about £0.99 per litre is cheap. Me too! It is currently £1.38 at SHELL and ESSO for regular unleaded, climbing every week.

I am sending this note to at least 15 people. If each of us send it to at least ten more (15 x 10 = 150) ... and those 150 send it to at least ten more (150 x 10 = 1,500)... and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth group of people, we will have reached over 1.5 MILLION consumers. If those 1.5 million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 15 million people will have been contacted!

If it goes one level further, you guessed it... 150 MILLION PEOPLE!!!

Again, all you have to do is send this to 10 people. That's all!
        Ah the modern chain letter!!

This email is old!! If you only got it today how come they are out wuth the current petrol price? I am already paying £1.49.9 for my diesel. I love the thought of it going back to £1.00 a litre but lets be fair its just not going to happen?? I'd really love it too but i just cant see it!! we need our vehicles too much.

Comment

Working...
        X