OH you poor little dozer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH you poor little dozer.

Stock should like this ,although there might not be enough flame for his liking ...........

Title's wrong Wazza . How is piss off watching Dozer lovers , would be more Adept .

Comment

That pisses me of those parts are hard to get down under

Comment

I really dont understand why anyone would ever want to do that ? what a waste
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Yes I agree its a crying shame ,I guess many more are trashed for scrap metal every day as the steel price creeps higher .You wouldn't want to work in a scrap yard as it would give you nightmares .

Comment

Atleast in a scrappies yard the stuff is getting cannibalised for reuse elsewhere, that vid is just wanton destruction :ohmy1:

Probably just as well you posted it wazza ..... to show the evils of the dark side .... I want my mummy
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              Atleast in a scrappies yard the stuff is getting cannibalised for reuse elsewhere
              Not in many of the yards here Muz , Dictatorial Insurance companies and stifling OH&S /worksafe rules have seen many scrap yards shut their doors to "pickers" looking to salvage a rare part or complete machine ,even paying top dollar wont get you in the gate at some places ...............

Comment

Wazz the idiot in the excavator was wearing the correct hat a feckin cowboy.................that was abuse of equipment and product. He was unable to use the hot spanner so he thought is was alright to bash the sh17 out of everything................probably showing off to the blonde behind the camera. I have no love for drotts but at the same time I hate to see any machine abused even a drott.................kill it or burn it but do it quickly................... never knew there was a limit of 15 icons
                A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Its like a hungry monster, feasting on a less able machine ,yuk but ya know this stuff goes on, and we have to be big guys and deal with it .. its a snuff movie and no mistake ......... certificate 18 I tell ya

Comment

Working...
                  X