gr1255

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gr1255

i is freendly with stock an sorry my riting an spellin arnt great. bin in plant with 40+ yeers. stock is teeching me how to drive the computer but its takin time got fingers like burnt stumps tem dat work typin is slow so I wont be postin much had to register to see mt de pictures.ooparated most all plant even terex scrapers. ploughed for forestie in de 60. luv seein de old stuff on de vido .
    george

Welcome and well done Gr1255 but I've a feeling you may be registered already.............
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

You are very welcome George ... hope you see plenty of stuff to encourage some input from ye
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Hi George ,. Good to see you.

Comment

Howdy fella welcome

Comment

By George ,a big hello and welcome again.. Perhaps you can give Stock a clip over the ear for us when he gets a bit unruly........

Comment

new old whatever mate welcome, a first for me cos pretty new myself so come on in and say your stuff computer smart or not, i'm pretty ropey myself with these things but ya get by yeah

Comment

Working...
                X