New Forum Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Home

Guys .. with much angst I have ordered new hosting for us, so we will be moving again at some point, so if we dissapear, you might need to refresh your bowsers to see us again, Ive been informed the time to do this should only be an hour or so .. but I dont know exactly when its going to happen, I'll try and give you a heads up when I know more

I've done some research, and hopefully this will be the last time we have to do this
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

will we loose any posts or stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
      will we loose any posts or stuff?
      lordy no .. were more likely to do that if we stay where we are
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Muz you will be getting to be an expert at this moving thing ..Hope you have better luck with the next host ......

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
          Muz you will be getting to be an expert at this moving thing ..Hope you have better luck with the next host ......
          YIK ... well it certainly keeps one up to speed with the techy side of things ... I think we might be on for getting it done some time on Monday .. I think moves are afoot to set this up over the weekend .. hold on to your butts people

Comment

Will you be able to give a bit of warning??
            A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
              Will you be able to give a bit of warning??
              ......He just did .......

Comment

I was talking to muz this afternoon and apparently theres been a bit of a hoo hah about the move Its between the new guys we want to use and the old hosts playing silly buggers ....

Being as this is a public forum anyone can read these comments, and the fact is Global Gold has had its day, and the reputation it once had , has recently been lost. They'd better face up to it, end of story,.. they cannot prevent people leaving them or, if they make it difficult to do so, that will only make things very much worse for themselves.

Thats as much as I'm prepared to say, other than the fact that we will be solving the problem hopefully soon, I cant confirm a definate timescale yet peeps, but we'll keep you posted. Hopefully it will be in days not weeks

Comment

I reckon Muz could host the form on his desktop computer and do a better job ........Out of self hire and into Self Servers ..... pun intended.....

Comment

Hey Muz, have you done the forum change over yet. Couple of weird things happened in group disscussion .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                      Hey Muz, have you done the forum change over yet. Couple of weird things happened in group disscussion .

You mean you noticed?

Comment

Lost a few replies, and got a message that i was on an invalid conversation .. Sorta fgured that the change hard something to do with it .. The last couple of days we were starting to get posting from the future syndrome , Only a couple of minutes out .

Comment

Working...
                        X