No announcement yet.

it ain't changed.....!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep chuffed the I.H is all up and running, now i know what i got to work with i'll eventually figure how far i want to go with it, y'know.. working kit or shined up hobby job, reckon it will be the first one really after all ain't no point in having a loader thats scared of getting dirty . The Patrol was fine and it did get a stonking all the way down and back up at the finish, i had it fully serviced by a rogue nissan mechanic with all makers stuff used. I had heard a few comments on the 3.0 so did a bit of aussie off road investigation through the web, read reports spoke (email) to some owner drivers down under who off road em and followed up on a bit of aftermaket info from nissan itself, it all came together did what was advised and no problems. I ran in company with a fully kitted 4.2 land bruiser auto and found it was step for step off road except some of the steeper decents where he could hold back slower on engine drag but that was it, on road coming back i gave up having to hold back and we split and i ran at an average speed of 90 mph (uk), the end result was i hit Calais France 4.5 hours ahead of him. I checked all the fluids Monday and apart from a cupful of coolant everything was on the mark, what can i say i rate it .

Comment

Muchmud you should be sanctioned for such language.........ninternationals and jap crap..........baah humbug I say...............langer rodents rule..............
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Ah Stock mate what can i say its same old same old over and over with stuff made here, it was all new and great and innovative when it was first made but then its never moved on, its left behind by time, same with the british motorbike industry the car industry and electronics then along come the japs and wham there's goes the market, they just do it better and keep on improving and then thirty years to late our lot try to catch up using the cheapest parts available, sorry mate there was a time i'd bang the drum but now i just bang me head against the wall .

Comment

Muchmud never mind Stock ,he likes to be tinkering with and fixing things all the time ,that's the real reason he loves Land Rovers so much ....

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
            Muchmud never mind Stock ,he likes to be tinkering with and fixing things all the time ,that's the real reason he loves Land Rovers so much ....

Comment

Something like this..............................

Muchmud.jpg
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Hey thats a good un ......... I'll sort it eventually
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

All is good now .. thumnails back to full glory ..... so mud ? ..... ya want da other one or what ?
                  Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                    All is good now .. thumnails back to full glory ..... so mud ? ..... ya want da other one or what ?

I'm fine with the one ya got me and the likeness is a bit scary !!!!!!...... but no worries well pleased cheers mate .
                    Last edited by muchmud; 03-07-2012, 09:16 PM. Reason: extra text unwanted

Comment

Originally posted by muchmud View Post
                      I'm fine with the one ya got me and the likeness is a bit scary !!!!!!...... but no worries well pleased cheers mate .

Well ....... you joined the right forum ..... it should be said ,, I can adjust the tilt of the spanner should you require it or stocks foto looks good if ya wanna upgrade ..

Comment

Originally posted by muchmud View Post
                        Just did a double take ... are you telling us plant men you have a six pack like that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                          Just did a double take ... are you telling us plant men you have a six pack like that ?

Well of course i has...only ya can't actually see it cos i keeps it hidden under all me natural insulation don't i.... anyway the other one has got a tail not legs ain't he .

Comment

Working...
                          X