Whats annoying you now !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats annoying you now !

Bliddy cylists who squeeze past you at lights, forcing you to overtake them yet a bliddy gain And then, even if the lights are at read .. they just go straight through em ..... grrrrr
    What you looking at ? ..

Re: Whats annoying you now !

I agree .. PITA they are, ... not that I ever cycled anywhere ? ;)

Comment

Hehe .. good topic .. Bin men who wont lift a light cadboard next to my paper recycling sack .. which is clearly the right grade of stuff .. and I gave the lazy fekkas some voddy at christmas time
      I Pull for a living

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike
        Hehe .. good topic .. Bin men who wont lift a light cadboard next to my paper recycling sack .. which is clearly the right grade of stuff .. and I gave the lazy fekkas some voddy at christmas time
        You twonk .. I bet it was that unlabled shit .. no wonder they wont lift your gear
        Courage is rightly considered the foremost of the virtues, for upon it, all others depend.
        Winston Churchill

Comment

God... where do I start .. middle lane hoggers, smelly grannies in the bank queue (did I spell that rite?) people who go to the 10 items or less counter with a basket of 20 things :roll: ..there should be a law against that

Comment

people who put a buttery knife into the marmalade jar :roll:

Comment

Stripping something in the workshop .. loosing a bolt or something .. spend ages getting the right one to replace the one you've just lost, go back to refit something and find the bolt you originally lost staring you in the face AARRGGHH ! ...

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Stripping something in the workshop .. loosing a bolt or something .. spend ages getting the right one to replace the one you've just lost, go back to refit something and find the bolt you originally lost staring you in the face AARRGGHH ! ...
                Hehe ..ooooooooooooo yeah .. I know that one
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Just got 3 pts and 60 qwid for doing 37 mph in a 30 Today

Comment

Originally posted by Doddy View Post
                    Just got 3 pts and 60 qwid for doing 37 mph in a 30 Today
                    Ouch !!

Well seeing as were on a driving theme .. mine today is people who stop to near zero, on a main carriageway to make a turn boy that makes me mad

Comment

Originally posted by Garry View Post
                      Ouch !!

Well seeing as were on a driving theme .. mine today is people who stop to near zero, on a main carriageway to make a turn boy that makes me mad
                      lol .. yes I agree on that one ! see it a lot .. why do they do that ? .. cant make a turn at any speed ?
                      Hydraulic oil -- its in my veins - - - well I assume thats what the pain is

Comment

Damn potholes GRR bust me a front tyre today on one of them bloody hell

Comment

Yeah well .. still on the driving theme .. people that join a motorway at too slow a speed and cause traffic on the road to slow down or pull out to let them in ...... boy that makes me mad
                          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

had a dealer take me on a 10 hour round trip today to look at a new digger.was told and was expecting to see a model i was interested in buying but got to look at a totally different model with none of the features i wanted to look at.pissed of and a wasted day
                            nick...........

Comment

Originally posted by nick View Post
                              had a dealer take me on a 10 hour round trip today to look at a new digger.was told and was expecting to see a model i was interested in buying but got to look at a totally different model with none of the features i wanted to look at.pissed of and a wasted day
                              nick...........
                              But it had 4 wheels and two buckets.And you had a wallet full of cash THe main point of the operation in the dealers eyes was to remove said cash . Don't you just love it .

Comment

Working...
                              X