Or maybe.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or maybe.....

due to ongoing weather conditions here in glorious S.E. UK i am looking for some new bits for my loader... anyone know where i might obtain a snorkel, periscope and a good quality waterproof seat cover or maybe i might just go straight for and old ex army amtrack and stick a bucket on the front ...

Originally posted by muchmud View Post
    due to ongoing weather conditions here in glorious S.E. UK i am looking for some new bits for my loader... anyone know where i might obtain a snorkel, periscope and a good quality waterproof seat cover or maybe i might just go straight for and old ex army amtrack and stick a bucket on the front ...
    What happened ? Did they finally chuck you out of Oz ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Don't you just love Global Warming ,we were told here it would never rain again and our lakes and rivers would dry up , but the last two years have been quite wet....This hasn't stopped the Carbon Tax being introduced though .I hope you lot appreciate the cleaner air we will be sending up to you ....

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
        Don't you just love Global Warming ,we were told here it would never rain again and our lakes and rivers would dry up , but the last two years have been quite wet....This hasn't stopped the Carbon Tax being introduced though .I hope you lot appreciate the cleaner air we will be sending up to you ....

cleaner air......... CLEANER AIR too bl**dy right its cleaner cos they're still running rivers through it washing it when it gets here and pi**es down..... oh but look on the bright side they've lifted the hosepipe ban .

Comment

Working...
        X