Other Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Forums

I've no axe to grind .. actually the reverse , I believe some ..like Bruce from ACMOC like to help & share, as it should be...

But what the hell are these guys up to at BCEF ?

One of our guys posted a help there ages ago and after being a registered member he cant even see his replies now ?. I tried registering to no avail, to help the guys .. and no response.

Pity the members who have made so many contributions to be handled like that ?

A post by one of their members and also one of ours just to corroborate that a post I know we made couldnt be seen

bcef.jpg

I think they've banned us from posting on their forum
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Hi Muz we are having a bad time at the moment with the BECF forum for some reason I (and everybody else) have to post every thing twice and can't post pictures hopefully will be sorted soon very frustrating

Paul.

as for banning anybody don't think thats ever happened (except supa duppa)
    If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

One can but wonder .

Comment

Hi Mog ,long time no see ...

Comment

Hi wassa thought i'd have a wounder around here for a bit before bed i look in from time to time but don't post as most of my stuff is on the BCEF

Paul.
          If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

Muz , I have tryed making suggestion,But I get ignored .. One suggestion was an upgrade ,as it is still on the original version, from when it first started .

ACME forum was having alsorts of problems ,because their old version was no longer supported .They have now upgraded to a different format .
            . At the moment nothing posted on the forum for the last two weeks shows . It is there but no one can see it unless you have posted on a thread and look though your profile at what you have posted . Only new threads show .

Comment

Yeah it's pretty frustrating and I hate having to use photobucket to post pictures, they turn out alright but it's just a pain to have to upload twice. Hope everybody over there is doing good.

Comment

Well I don't go on the other plant forums. So it don't matter to me. I found this one. I like this one, and Ilike the people on this one so to me it's perfect and I don't need to look anywhere else.

Comment

ceforum

The forum http://www.ceforum.co.uk/ has had lots of problems with global gold , which seems to be the norm these days for that company
                  it has now moved to nimbus hosting and is back on line thanks to Julians hard work
                  many things were lost at the end of the old hosting, posts etc , and guess if you tried to register again or contact TVHC he will sort out your problems if your still interested in joining

Comment

Hi Muz, thanks for the mention. I have been guilty of no-show status of late. I've been quite busy at the house site and things are keeping me busy with ACMOC, thus I have not been frequenting, so sorry.

I was able to log onto BCEF this morn after reading this thread. Hearing Graham's explanation certainly sounds familiar. I know that these hosting companies have been falling down of late. Too bad. I am not claiming that ACMOC is not without difficulties, but we have the added benefit of a paid webmaster who is pretty spot-on with issues as they arrive. Having an active license that allows for updates as they are released (like this site) does definitely help. That and me keeping my hands off the admin panel

Comment

busy

not making excuse,s for anyone , but Julian runs the forum on his own , the troubles coincided with the hillhead show that he was an exhibitor at
                      so i guess rightly so that the forum was not top of the things to do list
                      many members knew this and tried to keep in touch with others as and when they could to update them on how things were going
                      i would doubt that with the problems the forum was having , approving new members could well have been not possible ,even though they may have registered

cheers graham

Comment

Well if he's shifted to Nimbus, under the fine stewardship of Tim Dunton, you will be fine there
                        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
                        X