Why tractors have passenger seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why tractors have passenger seats

I know you guys like pictures so here is one to show you why tractors have passenger seats. I was using my dads Renault Ares 616rz to grade a road and haul the Bomag roller to site. I take the dog every where with me and she like to see where she is going so makes good use of the passenger seat!

that's the best use of a tractor seat i've seen for age's

Mog
    If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

Great Pics Jim .The Joy of not doing large site jobs. As like here , I would imagine they would not allow a dog on site .

Comment

My mate Chris works on large site with his 4CX and his Jack Russell in the cab. He takes his dog everywhere with him like me. One day the health and safety dude appeared but Chris explained the dog stay in the cab at the right hand site. Didn't get off his blanket and didn't get in the way of the controls and Chris didn't use the right hand door anyways. The guy wasn't to happy but let him off with it!

Some jobs I work on she gets out and runs about. There is a garden I look after and there is about 2 acres of grass to mow so as I am doing that she chases the rabbits that are in it. The last twice she has caught 2 rabbits so it's a all good.

Oh and for all of those that can remember the T.V show for kids. Rosie and Jim well guess what my dog is called!!!

Comment

Aye .. my hound muckers with me too.. pretty much every where I go, and she not happy when I aint there which is a pain in the ass for others in the house only I dont need a seat for her .. shes happy with a jaggy fence if it just means shes close :wub: I will find the photo of what I was thinking of just her on a tractor seat
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

May sound silly but on this side of the pond tractors only have one seat. If I could I'd bring my Cat Minnie with me but she doesn't car rides at the best of times so she'd hate being in the dumper.....can't say I'd blame her. lol

Comment

This is my dog laying out on the dash of the van!

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
                May sound silly but on this side of the pond tractors only have one seat. If I could I'd bring my Cat Minnie with me but she doesn't car rides at the best of times so she'd hate being in the dumper.....can't say I'd blame her. lol

The only way I'd bring a cat to work was to bury it...........................
                A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                  The only way I'd bring a cat to work was to bury it...........................
                  Not a cat person then?

Comment

Got it in one wee Jim hate the pompous beggars would have a yard of dogs but no cat.
                    An acquaintance of mine offered junior a cat and all I said was fine "it 'll be your first kill"
                    that finished the offer and ensured no further offers were made.

Comment

Mentality of cat owners.

Need I say more.

Comment

Comment

Some of us cat people are nice people . Our Bert is a good example .

Comment

I love my pussy what can I say. Not much into dog ****ers though.

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
                              I love my pussy what can I say. Not much into dog ****ers though.
                              Well so do I Bert it the felines I hate.............

Comment

Working...
                              X