Low houred 3cx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low houred 3cx

Came across a JCB 3CX today this 3 years old and only covered 1120 hours! To me that's no where near what it should have done. It's owned by a local estate and for the first 2 years of its life it had a full time operator but still it only averages 370ish hours a year!! It will be a good second hand buy for someone when it's up for renewal!

Ps Muz can you edit the titile to say houred. I am having trouble with this iPad and the predictive text nonsense!!

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
    Ps Muz can you edit the titile
    .............. fixed mate

Wot you doin with one of them new fangled things then ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      .............. fixed mate

Wot you doin with one of them new fangled things then ?
      Clearly I am struggling!!

I bought it as a treat to myself for my 30th at the start of last month. I thought it look a cool gadget and I have been having fun with it but it's taking some getting used too!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
        I bought it as a treat to myself for my 30th at the start of last month.
        Quite right too Jim .. and belated happy birthday then I was June baby myself
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Happy Birthday Jim .

Comment

And Happy Belated Birthday to you Muz .

Comment

Happy Birthday and belated Birthday guys, sorry I haven't been on in a day or two my wife's laptop computer finally bit the big one the other night and it's not as convenient using my Iphone. lol

Comment

Working...
              X