Well I started another forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I started another forum

Another interest of mine .. so have cut my teeth on this one I thought I'd start another .. its still in the set up phase but if any of you good folk want to contribute .. your input would be welcome

*edit* dont worry I aint going anywhere .. Im just a glutton for punishment
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    dont worry I aint going anywhere .. Im just a glutton for punishment
    you must be can't be easy running a forum let alone two of the things

Mog
    If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

Originally posted by mogman View Post
      you must be can't be easy running a forum let alone two of the things

Mog
      Its nae botha ....whats the difference ? software or hardware engineering ?

The hard bit is the trouble with the egos sometimes .. but hey .. Ive been an employer for 20 odd years .. so .. 'nuff said
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Well I have signed up to it and been busy posting on it together some pages on it!! Can you put my profile pic the same as this on as I am having trouble doing it Muz!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
          Well I have signed up to it and been busy posting on it together some pages on it!! Can you put my profile pic the same as this on as I am having trouble doing it Muz!!
          No probs fella .. gotta go upstairs and smooth things ova for tonight though ... the lady is restless thats spoken on an international platform that is

Comment

I have also put a link up on the Scottish vanners forum that I moderate to try and drum up some more interest!

Comment

Thats your piccy sorted fella

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                Thats your piccy sorted fella
                Cheers Muz!! Been thinking all day about other stuff to post on the new forum to get it coming up on google

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                  Cheers Muz!! Been thinking all day about other stuff to post on the new forum to get it coming up on google
                  Yep me too .. thing is with these VB forums they are very well referenced, so I'll count down the days before I get deluged with spam .. you could pretty much search google now for any subject on this forum, and we'll show up.

I have a funny feeling this other forum is gonna get real busy.. fast .. but hey .. I love my day job with my diggers, which is part of the reason I started this here forum to share info with like minded peeps

Comment

I'll register there too, I came up with a good way of pumping out my turtle aquarium recently and I can recycle all the water it's pretty much diluted fertilizer.

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
                      I'll register there too, I came up with a good way of pumping out my turtle aquarium recently and I can recycle all the water it's pretty much diluted fertilizer.
                      Thats why I did it fella the more tips and tricks we all know the better

Comment

Working...
                      X