Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google chrome

Can anyone report any problems using this browser here please
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

In particular any security messages
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I don't use it .

Comment

Looking here though Mozzila Firefox, With no problems .

Comment

I am using safari on the iPad and there is not problems on it other than the user!!

Comment

Notifications hae stopped now Muzz
            A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

NOT
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I don't use it as I thought Google spied on us enough without using their browser and making it easy for them.

http://www.googlemonopoly.eu/index.p...profiling-you/

Comment

Google Firefox aims for being protected, quick, simple in addition to stable. You can find substantial variations coming from it's friends with Chrome's minimalistic interface, and that is atypical associated with contemporary internet explorer. I could often apply it without the issue friend.

Comment

O Dear , Your not very good at this spamming Racheal .

Comment

Alas I think its time to say bye bye to Rachel .... cheerio hen ..... *waves*

Comment

Aw shucks ,anyone with a nice sexy name like that should get a second chance ...

Comment

Yeah Muz , Maybe a nice revealing photo , would let us forgive her tresspasses .

Comment

Well as you can see, all her posts have been automatically set to guest status, which means her account has been deleted. She could arise like a pheonix and avail all you plant men yet , of some more repartis should she wish, if she chooses, if she was banned that would be altogether harder .. however I think you fine gents will be dissapointed .. .... hard it be must to have excellent words in the style formatted which she most eloquently put

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel View Post
                              Google Firefox aims for being protected, quick, simple in addition to stable. You can find substantial variations coming from it's friends with Chrome's minimalistic interface, and that is atypical associated with contemporary internet explorer. I could often apply it without the issue friend.
                              Come on Muz with excellent technical help like this she should be on your other forum!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X