The Land Rover show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Land Rover show.

Heard last night that the annual Land Rover show at Billing Aquadrome has been called off this year due to the current rains, seems the ground is to waterlogged...now then this is a 4x4 off road show and it is an aquadrome ho hum

Maybe just maybe their not as good as everybody thinks

Mog
    If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

I have to agree .. I just dont get why people are so obsessed with LR .. they are good off road and thats it .. everything else falls off and its in the repair shop on a weekly basis and costs a fortune......

I know JCB buyers who are just the same .. they are all bonkers !!!!
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        I know JCB buyers who are just the same .. they are all bonkers !!!!
        That would be me then!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
          That would be me then!!!
          Yeah ,but we still LUVs ya .

Comment

Well I did the trip to Mecca some years back and loved it as well as having a ball. The site is on a flood plain and if they got the amount of rain we had for the last month it must be a quagmire and not some where you want to bring 10,000 plus langer rodents..............
            A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

i wasn't going anyway .

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                That would be me then!!!
                I speak of the bigger picture ofcourse Jim .... ..... But now its in my mind I have some psychological profile anylaysis questions starting with

1: do you own or wish to own a JCB phone ?
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  I speak of the bigger picture ofcourse Jim .... ..... But now its in my mind I have some psychological profile anylaysis questions starting with

1: do you own or wish to own a JCB phone ?
                  I had one a few years ago but slipped out of the rear window of the tractor i was buck raking with anyway We did find it 5 months later in the cows trough after it had been ensilage and through the feeder wagon

Oh and it didn't work

Paul.

Comment

Had two of them when they were launched I got the first it lasted three days got a second one it lasted three days got my money back and bought a 3310i it lasted a year.....................those soneim phones were overpriced piece of crap...............

Comment

sonim

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                      Had two of them when they were launched I got the first it lasted three days got a second one it lasted three days got my money back and bought a 3310i it lasted a year.....................those soneim phones were overpriced piece of crap...............
                      speak as you find , I after having literally hundreds of phones 99% nokia and them all mostly dying a quick death due to water ,dirt etc
                      i found it getting too expensive ,so got a sonim xp3300 3 year unconditional warranty , i had one time after about 2 years to challenge the warranty , to which it was collected and repaired and returned very swiftly
                      after it was 3 years old i purchased a sonim xp5300 ,the old one still worked fine , but i missed the camera
                      a shade under £300 sim free ,in the long run has saved money and time
                      i cannot fault mine

Comment

The last and most current phone I got was a samsung touch screen smart joby and thus far I'm happy with it. the Nokia used to give me grief with the ear pieces getting blocked with crap. This phone was €80 so in reality I could buy nearly five for one sonim ................

Comment

the Nokia used to give me grief with the ear pieces getting blocked with crap. ................
                          Maybe you should wash more often Stock

Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by mogman View Post
                            Maybe you should wash more often Stock

Paul.
                            What and contaminate myself with all them cosmetic chemicals so as to smell differently....................................... ...

Comment

The last and most current phone I got was a samsung touch screen smart joby and thus far I'm happy with it. the Nokia used to give me grief with the ear pieces getting blocked with crap. This phone was €80 so in reality I could buy nearly five for one sonim ................

i would be fairly confident that i would need more than 5 to cover the 3 year warranty period of the sonim

Comment

Working...
                              X