Death Wish or what??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Wish or what??

Not mine but they paint a thousand words.........

Last edited by Stock; 24-07-2012, 11:32 PM.
    A driven man with a burning passion.

He looks like an expert .Us rough Aussies would be doing that bare footed .
    Seriously , seems to have a death wish alright .

Comment

There are people that make things out of these gas bottles, like barbecues etc so.. there must be a way of doing it safely you would expect ? He looks like a pikey though
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Any time I've had to cut one of them I fill it with water first this ensures that all the gas is removed from the cylinder........................

Comment

A friend of mine makes then into camping stove type things but remember they don't belong to you they belong to the gas company you only buy the stuff inside!!

Comment

garden pictures 007 (Medium).jpg
            Well I made this a couple of weeks ago top one is the end of a fire mans BA bottle the middle two are gas bottles (cut the same way that stock describes) and the bottom one is the end of an air receiver from a large compressor the water then travels through an other BA tank then turns the 'water wheel' (fan from a VW beetle air cooled engine the barrel was cut in half then I lined it with stainless steel

Mog
            If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

Mog you're a star.....................

Comment

Mog that is awesome!!!!!

Comment

Impressive Mog .. I bet if that dogs got a collar you mig welded it out of 4 different metals and braised on the nametag ...
                  Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Work of art Moggy . How about showing the boys the BBQ photos .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                      Work of art Moggy . How about showing the boys the BBQ photos .
                      He you go just for you ianoz

Main body made from an air receiver (the other bit from the water feature) rear wheels and flywheel from an old line shaft, front wheels from some large valves from the chemical plant we are decommissioning and the 'stack' is a piece of 4" stainless pipe recovered from a yogurt factory we stripped out a few years back (also made a vertical exhaust stack for my old truck with some 'no baffles')
                      garden pictures 019 (Medium).jpggarden pictures 003 (Medium).jpg she's smoking cause just burning some rubbish

Mog
                      If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

Beauty fulllllllllllllllll Mog well done..................

Comment

I want one!!!!

Comment

Strangely enough Jim SWMBO said the same thing.............

Comment

Working...
                            X