This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a service manual for JCB 801.4

I've just bought this from a web site and will happily share this with anyone needing a copy, it also covers 801.5 and 801.6 just PM me your email and will send you the PDF.

I also have manuals for:

JCB 3CX-4CX 2WS/4WS
    Nissan X Trail 2002/03
    Land Crauiser Colarado 1KZ-TE

Originally posted by Rob-b View Post
    I've just bought this from a web site and will happily share this with anyone needing a copy, it also covers 801.5 and 801.6 just PM me your email and will send you the PDF.

I also have manuals for:

JCB 3CX-4CX 2WS/4WS
    Nissan X Trail 2002/03
    Good one rob nice of you to share your new found information

Mog
    If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

I also have manuals for:

JCB 3CX-4CX 2WS/4WS
      Nissan X Trail 2002/03

Mate you're on, how do it get my email to ya

Comment

Would it be the same for the 8018? I presume there can't be that much difference?

Comment

I bought a Manual off UK ebay on disc ,when JCB dealers here would not let me have a manual .
          Covered excavators skid steers ,loadalls backhoes . Don't know if the seller is still doing them .Was not real dear .

Comment

Originally posted by muchmud View Post
            Mate you're on, how do it get my email to ya

Hi muchmud

look in your private message file at the top of the page and reply to me with your email address and which manual you would like. You should have a message in your in box.

ATB

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
              Would it be the same for the 8018? I presume there can't be that much difference?
              I don't know weejim but you are welcome to a copy, just PM me with your email address.

ATB

Rob

Comment

I also have manuals for:

JCB 3CX-4CX 2WS/4WS
                Nissan X Trail 2002/03
                hi rob, is there any chance you can send me a copy of that 801.4 service manual. ive got the very same digger and dont know too much about it, thanks a lot if you can

Comment

Originally posted by aswadthedog View Post
                  hi rob, is there any chance you can send me a copy of that 801.4 service manual. ive got the very same digger and dont know too much about it, thanks a lot if you can

I sent it yesterday at the address in your previous post, did you not receive it?

Comment

thanks very much rob

Comment

You know now aswadthedog you are going to have to tell us of your repair exploits...............
                      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

hi, could someone tell me if this looks like the serial number of my jcb 801.4. [53159] how can i find out how old it is. the tag on the front has been bashed about a bit and is hard to read. i need a new swing arm cable but need to provide serial number and age of machine. thanks if you can help

Comment

I think there are a few serial numbers that refer to the gearboxes and engine, is it a VIN (vehicle id no.)no. or PIN (product id NO.)no. you are looking for?

My PIN has 7 digits starting with a 0 and VIN is a long number but ends with the same no. as the PIN.

clear as mud?

ps. mine has the date of manufacture at the bottom of the plate.

Comment

I also have manuals for:

JCB 3CX-4CX 2WS/4WS
                            Nissan X Trail 2002/03
                            Hi Rob, I have just bought a 801.4 and don't know much about it, a copy of your manual would be ideal if possible please.

Nigel

Comment

Now Nigel introduce yourself.................
                              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Working...
                              X