X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Plant Man is this ?

Only a Plant man would get a nice car this dirty
    Attached Files
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Don't know who own it but they made a poor job of burying it............
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Well it ain't me as I don't own a car. I only have a transit tipper which is good but sometimes when you have to go to a wedding or stuff like that it's not the best look! For example I recently went to the royal garden party at balmoral and was all dressed in my kilt I was nearly there and a policeman pulled me to the side as he didn't think anyone would be going to the garden party in a transit! I told him that was called stereotyping!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
        Well it ain't me as I don't own a car. I only have a transit tipper which is good but sometimes when you have to go to a wedding or stuff like that it's not the best look! For example I recently went to the royal garden party at balmoral and was all dressed in my kilt I was nearly there and a policeman pulled me to the side as he didn't think anyone would be going to the garden party in a transit! I told him that was called stereotyping!!
        He thought you were a pikee .... pity you didnt have the John Deere at the time and did you meet HMQ ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          He thought you were a pikee .... pity you didnt have the John Deere at the time and did you meet HMQ ?
          he would probably have arrested him for driving a stolen JD..........
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            Only a Plant man would get a nice car this dirty
            A plant man .... ? One thats still makin money in this day and age ?

Comment

Working...
            X