The Scottish Referendum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Scottish Referendum

So good folk from Albain which will it be yea or nea to the referendum.
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Me personally I say NAE!!!

Dont think we are big enought etc.

i think salmond looked at the figures like we all have when we want to buy something we know we can't really afford and changed them to get the end figure you want then went oh aye nae bother!!

imthink we are relying to much on oil etc and let's face it, it will run out and then what??

you know who we need for this thread?? Out old friend and pumped up storage enthusiast Peter Dow!!

Comment

My own opinion for what it's worth it won't be long before we have the FSE Federal States of Europe run by Angela and her jack boot....................

so we'll be like the fleas on the dog, we convince ourselves we have a say but we do what we are told......................soon enough the finance minister will be showing the Bundestag the proposed budget for 2013....................
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Ive altered the thread title so people can understand you Stock ....

Well this is a massive issue .. 1st up I'll say I'm not for it. Any business owner is facing uncertainty as it is, and this will only compound it. If I wasnt a business owner I'd probably have a crack at it, but theres just too much uncertainty about it all. As for Europe we wouldnt even be outright members.. we would have to re aply .. and I'm not even sure if we should because euro crap is crushing us as it is, with the likes of the working time directive etc. One things for sure, if we say no .. Salmond will be out of a job, and what will the SNP do then ? disband ? I like the SNP (at the moment) but I'm not sure if I want to be ruled by them with complete authority
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Its been an interesting week on the campaign .. theres disillusion in the camp about the flagship policy of getting rid of 'nukes' Its been decided that Scotland will have to stay in Nato after all ... causing two MSP's to bail out.

Now Salmond has been branded a liar for covering up the fact he never saught advice on the Europe question

What a shambles already

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeeh...al-advice-row/
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
          X