Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between parts Value and Rip Off

Here is my Scania 30 tonner and my Ssangyong commercial jeep

The third picture is a set of brake pads for an axle on each vehicle ................. both sets costs the same £71.99 + VAT

Now thats a Rip off
    Attached Files
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Yea them Scania thieves need to be put up against a wall and shot,...........................thought the pads would be bigger for a truck,no fear the Koreans would put in a pissy little pad, they're a grand size at 9".....
    Last edited by Stock; 23-10-2012, 08:48 PM. Reason: Spellchecker is broke...........and Muz won't fix it..
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Those Scania pads are excellent value .. cant belive the Koreans rip us off like that
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Them small things for 71 yoyos that a rip off, but to stop a 30ton truck they must have fair material in them..............
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I have a better rip off story than that ,but can't tell of it as yet , don't want to get good people in the shit that may be able to help .

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
            Them small things for 71 yoyos that a rip off, but to stop a 30ton truck they must have fair material in them..............
            I tink yer gettin me wrong fella .. the big pads are for the truck, and the little uns do the Rexton, but they both cost the same so Ssangyong are the rip off merchants yes ?

Comment

Working...
            X