Inserting Pictures using Firefox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inserting Pictures using Firefox

It appears this current version of the forum (4.2) has a known coding problem that prevents users uploading pictures using the editor properly. Some functions will not work correctly, such as inserting images inline through out a post for example. IE and chrome appear unnafected. I will keep you updated as and when its resolved
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Commodo is also unaffected
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I suppose you could say its firefoxs' fault if all the others work ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I also notice the 'youtube' embed facility button does not work in firefox also

video embed.jpg

Comment

Muz, I sent you a PM regards issues. Anything you can reply is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
            Muz, I sent you a PM regards issues. Anything you can reply is appreciated.
            Replied

Comment

Thanks for the link Muz. I'm forwarding to our webmaster.

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
                Thanks for the link Muz. I'm forwarding to our webmaster.
                Could you let me know if he/she comes up with anything ? I'd appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                X