hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

just thought i would say hello, I'am a small steel shed builder, by that i mean a small business not small sheds, in aberdeenshire. We do buildings from grounds work to completion. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Welcome to the forum , Cat .

Comment

HI mate and welcome along

Comment

Hi Cat welcome

You could be a man of interest ... Is there a bunch of guys that do stuff like take down sheds and re erect them (tin sheeted steel frame) or is it not worth it? ....I'm thinking 64x32 foot size ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Evening an' cead mile fáilte ........some one else here from your neck of the woods.....................
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Welcome fellow Aberdeenshire dweller!! Furry boots are ya?

Comment

Howdy Cat
              I Pull for a living

Comment

Hello Cat and welcome
                Last edited by Muz; 17-11-2012, 09:13 AM. Reason: Image deleted due to known attack site

Comment

Thanks all.

Muz, Most shed builders will take down and re-erect sheds, i know we have in the past and still would. If the building is in good condition, good steel and cladding it can be done. The problems start when you want to change the lay out or design, but if its take down and erect exactly the same then no it not that expensive compered to a new one. Have seen people buy second hand buildings thinking there cheap but buy the time you make adjustments to suit their needs, ie doors, more cladding or making legs taller, it can work out just 15-25% cheaper than new. Hope that helps

Comment

Working...
                  X