Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wowe View Post
    I must be more exactly:

You can immagine it. There is a pic where I hold the complete assembled valve. You can see through the holes the piston part. This part is pressed by a weak spring softly into the seat of the outer part (to the right at the pic). At another pic you can see the inner piston. You can push it to the left then the Piston is lifted from the seat an the fluid can flow between the front of the valve through the many holes around the outer part. If you look to the drawing of the complete hydraulic valve for the boom you can see that this is the flow from pressure-area to the tank. So I say that with tis valve the boom must sink.

I made a drawing:

Zeichnung Anti Cav Ventil.jpg

I made a technical study and I had some physics - but itīs hard to think that this valve is the right one. This valve must produce this sinking effect, or I am mad - may be.[/QUOTE]

Wowe,

your reasoning makes a lot of sense. The right hand side (tip) is pressurized by the ram (A) and as you describe, it lets flow through in case the tip side has greater pressure than the other side.

if and when you have identified the anticav. valve, alias secondary valve as the quilty party, the ram sinking issue is solved. Good.

Comment

• Successful finished repairing

Hello to all,

I can tell you, that the digger works now fine. I removed this wrong secondary valve and replaced it by the original plug. Now the boom is fix!!!!!

Thank you very much for the support in this forum. It is the best place to get a support for a solution.

Best regards

WoWe

Comment

• Originally posted by wowe View Post
        Hello to all,

I can tell you, that the digger works now fine. I removed this wrong secondary valve and replaced it by the original plug. Now the boom is fix!!!!!

Thank you very much for the support in this forum. It is the best place to get a support for a solution.

Best regards

WoWe
        Glad that you finally solvd the problem, thanks for the report

Comment

• a curious fault, but glad to hear it has been solved ....... at last
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
          X