JCB Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCB Winner

Sooo as some of you may know and maybe even entered JCB ran a competition last August to win a brand new JCB mini digger for a year. This is part of the new range of mini diggers JCB have launched. The competition ran over 4 weeks with different categories each week. I was lucky to win the first week and won some JCB merchandise i was entered into the draw to win the digger. After the 4 weeks was up I received a phone call from JCB to say I had won the competition would i like to accept? Of course i would! Oh we will also take ou down to the factory too! So in October I was invited down to the factory and put up for 2 nights in Hoar Cross Hall a real fancy place! So when i arrived I squeezed the Transit Tipper into a space between a Range Rover sport and a Porsche Cayenne . I was picked up in the morning by a chauffeur and driven to the factory where i met many familiar faces from facebook as it was a social media influencers day. We were treated to the full smoke and fancy lights and spinning turntable digger presentation of the new mini diggers where we got to have a look at them before being taken to the JCB quarry to get hands on. I have to say first impressions were very very good. There were also some other machines to try including the new Hydradig which was also fitted with an engcon hitch and i have to at i was very very impressed with. After the quarry we were taken for lunch and then treated to the history of JCB tour which was amazing too! I was then chauffeured back to Hoar Cross Hall in a Mercedes Jeep reg number JCB 3. The whole day for me was an amazing experience that i might never see again!

Sooo fast forward to now and my JCB 19-c is enroute from the factory to Scot JCB in Glasgow for a photo presentation next week before being delivered to my yard that same afternoon ready for another photo presentation the following day. There is also plans to feature in Earthmovers magazine again and every month/couple months JCB was to come and see me and see how i am getting on and photo/video me for their and my benefit! This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity and i am amazed that i have won it as its the type of competition you see but never hear of a winner!! It will be an amazing thing to be apart of!!

Aye the factory is quite a place, been a few years since Ive been, and they dont just have one Merc with a JCB reggie on it, theres a whole fleet of them ! Well done loon ... is it just the year you have the machine for ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Aye the factory is quite a place, been a few years since Ive been, and they dont just have one Merc with a JCB reggie on it, theres a whole fleet of them ! Well done loon ... is it just the year you have the machine for ?
      Year for free then I can buy it. So it’s specced to how I want it! So I am buying it after thre year is up!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
        Year for free then I can buy it. So it’s specced to how I want it! So I am buying it after thre year is up!
        And does that mean you can buy it after its had one years depreciation ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          And does that mean you can buy it after its had one years depreciation ?
          Aye but its a a rate that still beats the depreciation

Comment

Aye but its a a rate that still beats the depreciation

??? I mean .. if they were being nice to you , you could buy it as a one year old machine ? i.e. £5k off list ? ... BTW that was some drive in the van, all the way down

Comment

Ya jammy barsteward ya Jim. Lad my sincerest and most heart felt congratulations to you well wear with it but work it hard so JCB will repair it at their own cost cause it will break down....................
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

It won’t break down it’s a JCB!! Ye of little faith!

Comment

It won’t break down it’s a JCB!! Ye of little faith!
                  Jim you might let the precious have a go at the jake........................

Comment

I was trying to find a countdown clock to his next burst hose but I couldnt find the appropriate forum HTML

Comment

Got to say i am Loving my JCB 19-C!!!!

Comment

Any Pictures Jim??

Comment

C58755CA-E2E9-4BB7-BAAF-A15628405CED.jpg

Comment

3BB11299-653E-4A31-BC72-099CD4B23C51.jpg

Comment

Bit retro is it not Jim.........................

Comment

Working...
                              X