Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are you ? Dont shoot that haggis !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
    . Other than just learning not to stick my arm between your mouth and a plate of black pudding, I am still in the dark.
    Don't believe the Scots here Bert - Haggis are loveable, social mammals....a bit like a cross between a platypus and Hedgehog : best served freshly killed with a decent malt whisky dressing.

Comment

Suppose you heard about the pork in the Muslim pies, well Tescos have admitted they found human DNA in the Welsh and New Zealand Lamb they were selling.....................
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
        Suppose you heard about the pork in the Muslim pies, well Tescos have admitted they found human DNA in the Welsh and New Zealand Lamb they were selling.....................
        ....... Wales I can believe... but I thought the Kiwis were more sensible .. and discerning
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
          Don't believe the Scots here Bert - Haggis are loveable, social mammals....a bit like a cross between a platypus and Hedgehog : best served freshly killed with a decent malt whisky dressing.
          Look out .. it could be an Englishman due to get a battering .. we like 'em deep fried too
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            Look out .. it could be an Englishman due to get a battering .. we 'em deep fried too
            Ahhhhh...but Muz.......if I was an Englishman I would have said 'Scotch' just to get that Highlander effect....

Comment

Working...
            X